- “On Classical Christian Platonism: A Philosopher’s Reply to Carter” by Paul M. Gould. The London Lyceum. 2022.
- “Christian Platonism: Some Comments on Its Past and the Need for Its Future” by Willemien Otten. The London Lyceum. 2022.
- “Christian Platonism: A History: An Interview with John Peter Kenney” by Matthew Barrett (executive editor of Credo Magazine). John Peter Kenney is Professor Emeritus of Religious Studies at Saint Michael’s College and co-author of Christian Platonism: A History. 2022.
- “Why Should We Affirm Christian Platonism?” by Craig A. Carter. 2021.
- “All One in Christ: Why Christian Platonism Is Key to the Great Tradition” by Hans Boersma. 2020.
- “A Massive Sea Change in Recent Theology” by Philip Gonzales. 2021.
- “Pushing Back: ‘Greek Thinking’ vs. ‘Jewish Thinking’ is a Dualistic Error” by Brad Jersak. 2016.
- “The Necessity of Platonism for Christian Theology” by Fr. Andrew Louth, partial transcription of his 2021 Robert Crouse Memorial Lecture.
- Seeing God: The Beatific Vision in Christian Tradition by Hans Boersma
- Heavenly Participation: The Weaving of a Sacramental Tapestry by Hans Boersma
- Theophany: The Neoplatonic Philosophy of Dionysius the Areopagiteby Eric Perl
- Thinking Being: Introduction to Metaphysics in the Classical Traditionby Eric Perl
- Splintered Light: Logos and Language in Tolkien’s World by Verlyn Flieger
- Owen Barfield on C.S. Lewis by Owen Barfield
- Saving the Appearances: A Study in Idolatry by Owen Barfield
- God, Religion and Reality by Stephen R. L. Clark (with an introduction by David Bentley Hart)
- Ancient Mediterranean Philosophy: An Introduction by Stephen R. L. Clark
- The Experience of God: Being, Consciousness, Bliss by David Bentley Hart
- The Beauty of the Infinite: The Aesthetics of Christian Truth by David Bentley Hart
- Christian Platonism: A History by Alexander J. B. Hampton and John Peter Kenney
- Interpreting Scripture with the Great Tradition: Recovering the Genius of Premoden Exegesis by Craig A. Carter
- Contemplating God with the Great Tradition: Recovering Trinitarian Classical Theism by Craig A. Carter
- The Journey: A Spiritual Roadmap for Modern Pilgrims by Peter Kreeft
- Returning to Reality: Christian Platonism for Our Times by Paul Tyson
- De-Fragmenting Modernity: Reintegrating Knowledge with Wisdom, Belief with Truth, and Reality with Beingby Paul Tyson
- The Iconic Imagination by Douglas Hedley
- Living Forms of the Imagination by Douglas Hedley
- From Plato to Christ: How Platonic Thought Shaped the Christian Faith by Louis Markos
- Finite and Infinite Goods: A Framework for Ethics by Robert Merrihew Adams
- Poetic Knowledge: The Recovery of Education by James S. Taylor
- Aspects of Truth: A New Religious Metaphysics by Catherine Pickstock
- Platonic Poetics by Catherine Pickstock (Forthcoming: “In my main current project, I argue that philosophical access to the reality of the transcendent Forms is given a religious mediation in the dialogues.”)